Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Zuhair Murad Spring & Resort 2012 Collections - Wedding Dress Inspiration | OMG I'm Getting Married UK Wedding Blog | UK Wedding Design and Inspiration for the fabulous and fashion forward bride to be.

I just LOVE this floral wedding gown made by Australian designer Wendy Makin www.wendymakin.com/
I just LOVE this floral wedding gown made by Australian designer Wendy Makin www.wendymakin.com/
I am also loving this Thread gown... loving it!
I am also loving this Thread gown... loving it!
Zuhair Murad Spring & Resort 2012 Collections - Wedding Dress Inspiration | OMG I'm Getting Married UK Wedding Blog | UK Wedding Design and Inspiration for the fabulous and fashion forward bride to be.
Zuhair Murad Spring & Resort 2012 Collections - Wedding Dress Inspiration | OMG I
dramatic and elegant silk wedding dress #weddingdress
dramatic and elegant silk wedding dress #weddingdress

No comments:

Post a Comment